Alliance Fuel Filter/Water Separator filtration systems come equipped with patented Aquabloc® media. Aquabloc media is a chemical treatment that is applied to the media to help dirtproof, rustproof, and waterproof your engine.
Faced with a general decline in the quality of diesel fuel, basic forms of filtration may not adequately protect precision components. No matter how carefully fuel is handled, contaminants will find their way into fuel during transfer and storage including vehicle tanks.. Ultra-fine highly efficient filtration is essential for eliminating the primary threats to sensitive high-pressure common-rail injectors and components.
Multi-stage filtration process
- Assemblies included for installation as upgrades to existing systems
- Designed with low restriction and high dirt-holding capacity
- Manufactured specifically for all-makes Classes 5, 6, 7 and 8 applications
- Clear collection bowl allows convenient viewing of water and contamination*
- Self-venting drain eliminates any accumulation of water*
* When applicable.